Search Engine Marketing Services
Search Engine Marketing Services (PPC Services)
Do you really know that the results of sponsored ads based on the actions on search engines generate anywhere between 50% to 65% of traffic to the website? As advertisers are your services or products well positioned on the search engines when your customers are looking for your products or services?
Search Engine Marketing (Paid Search Marketing) is the best component of Digital Mediums that actually centers around the bidding on the targeted keywords with the “right” messaging based on various search engines. Unlike SEO, the beauty of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is everything that can be controlled like we can select keywords, create ad copies, device targeting, demographic targeting, geographic targeting, dayparting options, budget control, and many more.
At Digital Expert Solution, we are very passionate about ‘ROI’, and our experts will make a strategy, execute it and optimize the Search Engine Campaigns to ensure that they will provide you the best ROI from it. For some companies, ROI is the major concern along with the overall revenue of sales which is related to the cost of advertising, some with website traffic, and some with lead generation. No matter what your ROI goals are, you just define them and our experts will deliver the results.
The crucial element that actually defines the success of any Search Engine Marketing (SEM) process is keyword generation. Our expertise is not only laying the foundation of keywords base, but our experts will take 3 steps ahead by doing the complete analysis of factors like user search intent, relevancy of keywords, and dynamics of your targeted audience segment.
Why choose Digital Expert Solution?
- We have a team of experienced leaders within the digital industry who strongly believes in delivering results to our clients.
- Our experts will create custom solutions that fit according to the client’s goals and objectives.
- DES Experts will do 100% ROI-based campaign planning, execution with real-time optimization and strategy.
- Integrated Approach that is analytical and result-driven.
- Provide your global reach with the help of various affiliate networks.
Search Engine Marketing (PPC Services)
Search Engine Marketing is a type of internet marketing which includes the promotion of your websites via increasing their visibility in SERP with the help of paid advertising.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO Services)
Seach Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process of enhancing the quality and quantity of the traffic to the website or a webpage from search engines.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO Services)
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is the process to increase the percentage of the visitors to do a desired action on your website or application.
Market Place & Dropshipping Services
Online Market Place is a type of multichannel eCommerce website where products are provided by various parties and able to handle the stocks but in dropshipping you are not able to handle the stocks.
Social Media Marketing (SMM Services)
Social Media Marketing is use to promote the products, services or business over varous social media platforms to attract the targeted audience.
Zapier Certified Experts
Zapier Certified Experts helps to automate an existing regular marketing tasks via doing some tweaks in it and reduce the time and efforts.
Frequently Ask Questions
PPC (Pay Per Click) is an advertising model, where you can run Google Advertising. Here you’ll pay only when someone clicks on one of your advertisements. When you’ll hire a specific PPC agency, and avail of their services, they will come up with your Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns.
PPC Services are designed to show advertisements when users perform a search (especially a commercial search) on Google. We know that you have seen PPC ads many times. These advertisements appear along with the organic search results on Google when you’ll type a specific query.
PPC Advertising is based on the bidding system. This means that advertising has to bid on a specific search term they want to trigger. In PPC advertising, these terms are referred to as keywords. For example, your business is related to sports shoes and the user search terms are ‘sports shoes’, ‘sports shoes online’, ‘tennis shoes’, or ‘basketball shoes’, right? For your PPC marketing to work, you’ll have to come up with a customized strategy to bid on the targeted keywords. When they do, your PPC ads will show on the top of the Google SERP if you’ve bid on these keywords.
- PPC is a very cost-effective advertisement mode but for one who has to be smart about the budgets. If you’re new to PPC Advertising and don’t know from where to start, go and hire an SEM Company to work on your goals.
- As compared to other marketing modes, PPC produces fast results. It is the fastest way to get the results from the targeted visitors.
- PPC method is good scope to do experiments and try A/B marketing to ensure the best output from your marketing strategy.
- This Search Engine Marketing method allows you to re-target your audience. This means that with the help of the Google SEM agency, you can trace and target visitors who came to your website and didn’t convert. And again retarget your google advertisement to them.
- You can easily target the people directly who are searching for a business like yours.
- As we mentioned above, you can also practice targeted advertising.
- With the help of PPC, you can reach the right people at right time.
- You can measure your ROI in real-time.
- PPC offers you control of your budget. You don’t have to worry about unexpected bills.
- The most useful method of this mode of advertising is you’ll need to pay only when someone clicks on your advertisement.
Step 1: Define your goals: Work with your PPC Services provider company to decide your desires. Your desires might be to boom web website online traffic, generate leads, drive sales or enhance brand awareness.
Step 2: Target your audience appropriately: The key to fulfillment lies in concentrating on keywords based on user intent. Your SEM company can provide you with remarkable insights on who you are target is and what they’re searching for, based on data. The three primary categories of intent-based key phrases are Transactional, Informational, and Navigational.
Step 3: Optimize your landing pages: Directing visitors to generic landing pages is a waste of your budget. First, they’re not likely to convert, and second, their on-site behavior could negatively impact your Quality Score.
Step 4: Create your ads: By the time you reach this milestone, your PPC Service provider will already have a deep understanding of your audience and their intentions. Convert your analysis into effective advertising strategies and create enough variation for testing.
Step 5: Analyze your campaign strategy: Ask your SEM agency for detailed reports on what is and what is not working for you and apply their findings to further optimize your campaign. This is how we create PPC strategies and manage advertising campaigns. You can do it too. The only difference will be that we’ve been doing this for a decade. We know what works and what doesn’t. When you hire us to run and manage your advertising campaigns, you’ll save time and money.
Our PPC Experts will follow some rules that helps to manage campaigns effectively:
- We do a complete analysis of the client’s goals and business objectives before starting a campaign.
- As per our strategy, we set a maximum CPA and stick to it to avoid budget exhaustion.
- Our experts will set up AdWords accounts with proper planning and thoughts.
- We’ll optimize the campaign setting based on our learning to maximize ROI.